[Skillshare] Learn Google Cloud Platform
About This Class
The Google Cloud Platform (GCP) class provides you with the tools to master the concepts you need to become a cloud computing architect. GCP is a large and complex set of products and services that can be overwhelming.
I have structured the class in a simple, module-based learning system with basic concepts, demonstrations, and real-world examples. Whether you are a beginner looking for an introductory overview of Google Cloud Platform or a professional preparing for certification, you will benefit from this class.
What you’ll learn in this class?
This class has the following things covered,
- Course Overview
- Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
- Intro to World’s Largest and Fastest Private Networks
- Identity and Security
- Introduction to Planet Scale Computing
- Storage and Database
- Working with Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence and Developer Tools
- Connecting the Dots
Who is this class for?
- This class is for all levels of students, Beginner, Intermediate, Expert.
- IT professionals seeking an introduction to Google Cloud Platform
- Students studying for the GCP Architect or Data Engineer exams
- IT professionals who are responsible for implementing, deploying, migrating, and maintaining applications in the cloud
This class is very hands-on, I have gone to great lengths to provide you with not only theory but real-world examples of GCP application development that you can try on your own laptop.
By the end of this course, I am confident that you will have a thorough understanding of GCP and general cloud computing knowledge that will help your company or your own project to apply the right cloud solution and build better software consistently.
Hands-on Class Project
Integrate Page using GCP
The aim of this class project is to help you to learn and apply the knowledge of Google Cloud Platform virtual server in the cloud. In this you need to build and test page on GCP platform. This will be help to understand the basics on how the servers are created in GCP.
Steps that can help you complete the project:
- Create an account on Google Cloud Platform. (if not created)
- Create Linux instance server in the platform.
- Install Nginx on the server
- Upload a simple graphic image on the nginx server page.
- Access your project from the chrome browser.
Please share the work done:
- Screenshot of the Google Cloud Platform server.
- Screenshot of the Web page that you created and installed on the server
After completing this, please upload it to the class project gallery for feedback. If you have any questions, you can always contact me.
Size: 1.48 GB