About This Class
Learn the SEO you need for a small or medium website!
By the end of this class, you’ll be able to build SEO into your day to day website maintenance and growth.
In this class, we’ll cover:
- Structuring your site so Google can read it
- Tools you can use to find the keywords you should target
- Using SEO competition to make your site better
- Why link building is important
- Basic tips for link building
No software is needed for this course! We highly recommend that you practice what you learn on your own website, though, even if you create it just for this class.
- Beginner Level
The level is determined by a majority opinion of students who have reviewed this class. The teacher’s recommendation is shown until at least 5 student responses are collected.
SEO your website!
(If you don’t have one yet, I recommend creating a free one with WordPress to practice with.)
Follow along with the lessons, and edit or add to your website as you get new ideas. You’ll:
- Review links, page titles, and meta descriptions.
- Use Google Keyword Planner to tweak your existing content, and help you come up with new ideas.
- Reach out to other site owners, to find linking opportunities.
Once you’ve reviewed your own site, share it with the community so they can help you review it!
- Google Keyword Planner
- SEO Resources
Skills in this Class:
Marketing Business SEO Search Engine Optimization Digital Marketing
Size: 302.60 MB