[Pluralsight] Elastic Stack Fundamentals – Learning Paths
This skill is intended to provide a foundational competence of the Elastic Stack. With this core knowledge in place, you will be able to leverage its capabilities and functions for security analysis, incident response, and threat hunting.
In this section, you will learn how to efficiently collect, analyze, and display information to help identify, mitigate, or even prevent a malicious attack before it happens.
• Elastic Stack: Getting Started
• Perform Basic Search Functions in Kibana with Kibana Query Language (KQL)
• Perform Complex Search Functions in Kibana with Apache Lucene
• Perform Index Management Tasks in Kibana
• Perform Kibana Management Tasks
• Build Visualizations and Dashboards in Kibana
• Installing the Elastic Stack
What you will learn
• How to install and configure Elastic
• How to ingest data into Elasticsearch
• How to map data to field types
• How to apply analyzers
• How to perform search functions in Kibana with KQL and Apache Lucene
• How to build visualizations in Kibana
• How to perform index management tasks in Kibana
• How to perform Kibana management tasks
It is strongly recommended that you have a basic understanding of database concepts and knowledge & competence of information and cyber security fundamentals.
Size: 1.50 GB