[Frontendmasters] Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure
An immersive exploration into building “self-service” enterprise cloud infrastructure powered by automation!
By participating along with us in the workshop, you’ll learn:
- Gain foundational knowledge of enterprise cloud infrastructure.
- Learn to automate and standardize processes in cloud environments.
- Understand the components and benefits of GitOps.
- Discover the pros and cons of cloud vs. self-hosted solutions.
- Engage in practical workshops to create automation repositories and tools.
This workshop addresses the challenges of managing software lifecycle, supporting infrastructure, and addressing people’s concerns in an enterprise setting. It explores the standardization and automation of various processes within the cloud environment. The course also dives into GitOps, CI/CD, and discusses the advantages of cloud and self-hosted solutions.
September 26 to 27, 2023 – 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Daylight Time
Size: 1.68 GB