[FireShip] React Supabase Full Course
Build and deploy a full-stack, production-ready web app with Supabase, React, and Postgres.
The Supabase Course is a project-based course that builds a Reddit-inspired web app from scratch with Supabase, PostgreSQL, and React.
What will I learn?
The goal of this course is to provide you with a solid foundation for building fullstack Supabase apps on the web. Here’s a quick summary of what you can expect to learn…
– Master the Basics of Supabase
– Build interactive UI components with React
– Type-safe queries with TypeScript
– User Authentication and Row-level Security
– Data modeling in a relational SQL database
– Advanced Postgres techniques like Triggers and Functions
– End-to-end testing with Playwright
– Full-stack deployment breakdown
Is this Course Right for Me?
Zack is a GDE for Google, as well as an Engineer and Engineering Manager for Nx, and an avid fan of Supabase.
Author(s): Zack DeRose
Updated: Nov 23rd, 2022
Videos Duration: 1h 39m
Size: 516.74 MB