[Coursera] PostgreSQL for Everybody Specialization
SQL: From Basic to Advanced. Learn SQL skills you can use in an actual, real-world environment
What you will learn
Utilize psql and SQL commands to implement CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations for tables in a PostgreSQL database.
Identify and utilize the functions of primary, logical, and foreign keys within a database.
Build and differentiate between one-to-many and many-to-many relationships within PostgreSQL.
Recall key people, organizations, and innovations that were instrumental to building the SQL standard
Skills you will gain
- Database (DBMS)
- Natural Language Processing
PostgreSQL for Everybody Specialization is a SQL training package and PostgreSQL database management system published by Coursera Specialized Academy. The skills and techniques taught in this course are quite practical and you will use them in real projects. Among the most important topics covered in this course are database design and architecture and implementation of various databases depending on the prerequisites and goals of the project. After learning the basic skills, you will get acquainted with the differences and advantages of SQL and NoSQL approaches in the database design process and you will learn valuable points. The skills learned in this training course will be useful for people working in information extraction and processing and development of web and mobile applications.
What you will learn in PostgreSQL for Everybody Specialization
- Creating and editing tables in various databases
- Design of different data models
- Structure queries and complex requests to retrieve and edit information
- Work with different types of data such as texts and texts in the database
- Use psql and SQL statements to perform CRUD operations
- Differences between one-to-many and multi-to-multiple information models
- Different database management systems and differences between each
Instructors: Charles Russell Severance
institution/university: University of Michigan
Number of Courses: 4
Duration: Approximately 4 months to complete – Suggested pace of 4 hours/week
Size: 9.66 GB