[SkillShare] Cryptocurrency And Blockchain Masterclass
About This Class
This course that demystifies cryptocurrency blockchain, investing and trading. It explores the meaning, history, examples, and terms related to cryptocurrency. Blockchain, and cryptocurrency examples like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), Tether (USDT), Dogecoin (DOGE), Cardano (ADA), were explained extensively to help you start your crypto investment journey.
If you are interested in understanding Tokens, NFTs, Defi, ERC-20 Tokens from a simple, digestible perspective, then this course is for you. All the aspects of cryptocurrency security and blockchain including decentralization, distribution, mining, forging, consensus algorithm, proof-of-work, proof-of-stake were discussed in detail.
This course expatiated on the best cryptocurrencies to invest in and how to pick the right exchange for yourself. Also, newbies’ mistakes were exposed and used to teach the best risk management strategies for cryptocurrency investing and trading. Also, this course contains several tips and tricks to pick the best crypto wallet and safeguard your coins and tokens.
In summary, by taking this course, you will learn the A-Z of Bitcoin, blockchain, Altcoins, cryptocurrency investing and trading including:
1. Learn about the meaning and history of cryptocurrency
2. Learn about the properties and merits of cryptocurrencies
3. Holistically understand the examples of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum(ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), Tether (USDT), Dogecoin (DOGE), Cardano (ADA), etc.
4. Properly understand the concept of blockchain and how it is self-secured.
5. Become familiar with how the blockchain works to validate transactions
6. Get exposed to cryptographic hashing, decentralization, cryptography, including symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
7. Understand the myths of Bitcoin and why they are invalid in 2021.
8. Comprehend consensus algorithms like Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake, Proof-of-Authority, Proof-of-Importance, etc.
9. Know how to pick the best crypto exchanges and wallets.
10. Understand cryptocurrency risk management strategies.
11. Effectively learn about IPOs and ICOs
12. Understand diversification and dollar-cost-averaging for cryptocurrency investing.
Hands-on Class Project
Several assignments were given during the class, kindly complete them and submit your answers in the discussion tab of this class.
The project is to answer the following questions and share a screenshot of your answers. Your colleagues and I would review the answers.
• What do you understand by the term ‘blockchain’?
• List five ways that a blockchain secures itself?
• List three reasons to invest in cryptocurrency in 2021?
• What are your top 3 cryptocurrencies to invest in?
Visit Course page and get resources that given by the Author…
I’m Dan, an Imperial College London Master’s graduate working as an analyst in an investment bank.
As personal finance is key to living a purposeful and fulfilling life, we will be analyzing the financial markets including stock, forex and cryptocurrency investing and trading, in a comprehensive but simple, digestible manner. Also, we will explore Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), Metaverse, and other exciting finance concepts.
Furthermore, we will level up our understanding of budgeting, insurance, credit cards and scores, banking, just to mention a few.
On Skillshare, I will be making a sequence of classes on work from home businesses that will help you to start and grow your own side hustle enterprise. We will be exploring concepts like…
Size: 3.56 GB