[Codewithmosh] Next.js Projects Build an Issue Tracker
Learn to Build Full-stack Apps with Next.js, TypeScript, Prisma, Tailwind, and Radix UI
Clear. Concise. Comprehensive.
Tired of piecing together disconnected tutorials or dealing with rambling, confusing instructors? This course is for you! It’s perfectly structured into a series of bite-sized, easy-to-follow videos that cover both theory and practice.
What You’ll Learn
- Confidently build full-stack apps with Next.js 13+ and TypeScript
- Master a methodical approach to build software
- Build beautiful, modern UIs with Radix UI and Tailwind
- Implement routing and navigation using the new App router
- Build RESTful APIs
- Use Prisma to integrate your Next.js apps with a database
- Implement user authentication with NextAuth.js
- Optimize your apps for performance and SEO
- Learn VSCode shortcuts to increase your productivity
- Properly structure your Next.js projects
- Apply the latest techniques and best practices
- Troubleshoot errors with ease
- Deploy your Next.js apps
Who Is This For?
- Web developers seeking to master Next.js 13+ and TypeScript for full-stack app development
- Frontend devs looking to explore full-stack development with Next.js.
- Next.js developers looking to fill in knowledge gaps and solidify their expertise
This course is the second part of my Ultimate Next.js Series. To take this course, you should have completed the first part or be familiar with all the concepts covered there. More specifically, you need to be familiar with client and server components, routing, building APIs, database integration with Prisma, and implementing user authentication with NextAuth.js
Here are the courses we recommend if you need to strengthen the fundamentals.
- Intermediate to Pro
- 7 hours of HD video
- 100 lessons
- Downloadable content
- Hands-on exercises
- English captions
- Certificate of completion
- Lifetime access
- Learn at your own pace
Size: 1.27 GB