[Code4Startup] Build Airbnb with Ruby on Rails – Level 1
Airbnb is a series of 3 Projects (Pikachu, Kong, Godzilla) with 3 different levels (Level 1, 2, 3). We are going to build a platform like Airbnb.
Who It’s For
- Promotion seekers
- Entrepreneurs & Founders
- Front-end Developers
What skills will we learn during this Level 1?
- How to quickly create a web app with Ruby on Rails.
- Style your web app easily and quickly with Bootstrap.
- Design your UI like a modern style using in AirBnb.
- Use Facebook to authenticate your users.
- How to send transactional emails with Gmail/Mailgun.
- How to create Object models for a business idea.
- Handle photo uploading process with AJAX.
- Process searching function with different criteria.
- Handle location searching on Google Map.
- Handle jQuery event for UI controls.
What features will we build in this Level 1?
- Simple authentication with email/password.
- Advanced authentication with Facebook.
- Sending transactional email when new user signed up.
- Page for users to edit Profile
- Page for hosts to create/edit Room
- Photos Upload to AWS S3.
- Room reservation system with Start Date, End Date.
- Room searching system with different criteria.
- Functions Allow Hosts to Create Rooms in Steps.
- 2-way Review System.
- AJAX Searching.
All I ask for is to pass the Free course “Learn Ruby on Rails, Heroku and Wistia APIs” with the understanding of how Rails works. That’s it.
Created By Leo Trieu
Language – English
Size: 6.23 GB