[Motion Design School] Logo Animation In After Effects
A structured online course for the future logo animation rockstar. You will learn how to animate almost any icon or logotype, morph it to everything and tell short fun stories.
• The best way to create your own cool portfolio in no time
• Fast skillset upgrade for any motion designer
• New and fresh approaches to already known software
• Experience of working with stylish designs and famous brands
• Permanent access to all course updates
What is this course about?:
Our team enjoys logo animation as it’s always really funny. It’s a perfect chance for you to develop your own creativity, to experiment on new techniques and technologies, and a good opportunity to attract the attention of community and potential clients to yourself (yep, that really works).
Logo animation has an extremely low cost of a mistake. If something went wrong, you can always change everything quickly and easily. It gives free rein and allows you to learn something new quickly. That is why we have decided to create this course, which is full of experiments, lifehacks and techniques, cheating in a workflow, analyzing someone else’s works, and lots of fun.
Who will benefit from this course?:
• Motion designers
– WHO WANT TO ENHANCE THE QUALITY AND SPEED OF THEIR WORK.
The course entirely consists of overviewing different techniques and setups, and of analyzing animation techniques. In general, these all are the stuff that you will never learn without practicing on a real task. Just imagine that you’ve lived three lives of a motion designer in three months.
• Graphic designers
– WHO WANT TO MAKE ANIMATION ONE OF THE SELLING POINTS FOR THEIR PROJECTS.
With the help of animation you can emphasize identity dynamics, demonstrate some microinteractions, and deliver your ideas more clearly. Animation makes everything more eye-catching. That’s a fact. We will show you how to cut losses during routine tasks, and what you can come up with in 1 or 2 days.
What will I learn in this course?:
• Plot and Idea Generation
• Getting started with Basics
• Animation Principles in Action
• Magic of Morphing
• Stroke style animation
• Advanced stroke tecniques
• Monoline lettering animation
• Classic lettering with a mood of success
• The science of glitch
• Stylized glitches
• Kickass glitches
• Animation of liquids
• Liquid trails and elements
• How to deal with mascot
• Graduation Project
• And much more…
The Production Team of Motion Design School
You will study from animators and Motion Designers from around the globe. Each of them is a professional in their own field, seasoned in production studios, freelance projects with big brands and stock footages. And right, we are also sweet.
Size: 1.35 GB