[CreativeLive] Lightroom And Photoshop For Landscape Photography
ABOUT RYAN’S CLASS:
In this class, you will learn how to make your landscape images go from just OK to fantastic! We will start the process in Adobe Lightroom for fast processing and then take the images into Adobe Photoshop to push them to the next level. Randy will show you to how to convert your photos to B&W, use luminosity mask for color correction and image enhancements, process HDR images the right way, work with panoramas and put together a light painting image. If you are looking to improve your post-processing on your landscape photography this is the class for you.
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
• The best ways to process in Adobe Lightroom.
• Different ways to convert your images to black and white.
• Use the Luminosity Mask to enhance your images.
• Color correct using Luminosity Mask
• Process HDR images the right way.
• Processing light painting images.
• Assemble and panoramas.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
• Landscape photographers
• Anyone looking to improve the post-processing of landscape images
• Adobe Photoshop CC 2019, Adobe Lightroom CC 2019
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Randy Van Duien is a nationally and internationally award-winning architectural photographer, speaker, and trainer. His art photography is in private collections around the country and in the permanent collection at the Grand Rapids Art Museum. Randy is recognized for his digital imaging skills that he uses with his architectural and art photography. Randy received his Bachelor of Science degree in Photography from Grand Valley State University.
Size: 438 MB