[Code With Mosh] The Complete ASP.NET MVC 5 Course
Learn to build and deploy fast and secure web applications with ASP.NET MVC 5
Learn to build Web apps with ASP.NET MVC
ASP.NET MVC is a popular framework for building dynamic web apps with C#.
Mastering ASP.NET MVC will really boost your career, especially if you’re looking to work at companies using Microsoft technologies.
If you’re tired of slow, repetitive and boring courses, I’ve got the perfect course for you.
This course offers a complete path to master ASP.NET MVC 5, from novice to expert.
Highly technical with a perfect mix of theory and practice. It covers absolutely every detail you could possibly need to build web apps with ASP.NET MVC (equivalent to a 500-page book).
I share tips from several years’ experience using ASP.NET MVC, including the do’s and don’ts, best practices, common mistakes and practical shortcuts that every professional ASP.NET MVC developer needs to know.
By the end of this course…
You’ll be able to:
- Build and deploy fast and secure ASP.NET MVC apps with confidence
- Implement user requirements using a systematic approach
- Get ready to learn ASP.NET Core
- Build APIs using ASP.NET Web API
- Use Entity Framework (code-first) to store and retrieve data
What You’l Learn…
Unlike other courses teaching you how to build dummy apps, I’m going to show you how to build a real video rental app. You’ll master all the essential skills you need to build professional quality apps.
- Implement CRUD operations
- Build forms with validation
- Build RESTful services using ASP.NET Web API
- Use Entity Framework code-first workflow to build a model
- Implement security, authentication and authorization using ASP.NET Identity
- Use powerful jQuery plugins
- Optimize application’s performance
- Build and deploy your applications
- Shortcuts to write code fast
- And much, much more…
Who is this course for?
- Anyone wanting to learn ASP.NET MVC from scratch
- Anyone preparing for job interviews
- Existing ASP.NET MVC developers who want to brush up on their skills
To take this course, you should have at least three months experience programming in C#. Also, any familiarity with Entity Framework will be helpful but not required.
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I’m a software engineer with almost two decades of experience. I’ve taught over nine million people how to code and how to become professional software engineers through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
Size: 1.29 GB