A 37-hour master course to take you from beginner to advanced
What will you learn
- All the basics, including variables, data types, functions, scope, etc.
- DOM manipulation, events, and creating dynamic user interfaces
- Topics under the hood like execution context and call stack
- Asynchronous JS including callbacks, promises, async/await
- Web APIs such as geolocation, audio/video, canvas, and speech
- OOP including classes and prototypes
- Modern Environments with Webpack Tools
- Bonus: Complete a fully functional application with Node.js/Express and Webpack.
Size: 5.33 GB
Google Drive Links
Download Part 1 | Download Part 2