[Packtpub] Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners
Learn from the pros how to use Kali Linux easily and quickly.
You want to learn hacking with Kali Linux but you do not know where to start? Do you find the command line confusing and intimidating? If yes, this is the perfect course for you. In this Kali Linux tutorial, we start you off with the assumption that you know absolutely nothing about Linux! Starting from scratch you will build up your knowledge on how to use Kali Linux and before you know it you will become fluent with the basic tools and commands not just in Kali, but in most Linux systems. Please note that this course builds upon some ethical hacking concepts taught in the Hacking For Beginners ethical hacking course. This is another free course provided by Hackers Academy
Style and Approach
The material is relevant and provides a great refresher for concepts and it introduces to entirely new methods for scanning and imposing hacking.
What You Will Learn
- Perform basic to advanced tasks in Kali Linux
- Hack your way through multiple customer targets
- Learn how the good guys hack and how the bad guys hack (and get your hands on the credit cards!)
- Understand how native Linux commands can be used by hackers
- Build up a Linux target from scratch to hack with Kali Linux
Created By Tarek Naja
Released Date August 30, 2018
Duration 8h 29m
Size: 2.23 GB