[ZeroToMastery] Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp
The Cybersecurity Bootcamp that will take you from ZERO to HIRED as a Cyber Security Engineer. You’ll learn the latest best practices, techniques, and tools used for network security so that you can build a fortress for digital assets and prevent black hat hackers from penetrating your systems.
We guarantee you that this is the most comprehensive and up-to-date Cyber Security Bootcamp course that you can find. You will learn and master the most modern tools and best practices so that you can get hired as a Cyber Security Engineer & Expert in roles such as: Incident Response Analyst, Risk Analyst, Penetration Tester, and Forensic Analyst!
What You’ll Learn
– How to launch your career in Cyber Security from scratch
– Have the skills and understanding to confidently apply for Cyber Security jobs
– Learn the entire Cyber Security ecosystem
– Become an Incident Response Analyst, the first responders to a cyber attack
– Learn to identify social engineering and protect against it
– Become a Risk Analyst, the tacticians that perform regular assessments of a company’s cyber security systems
– How to develop effective end-point protection and network security systems
– Become a Penetration Tester / Ethical Hacker, the mercenaries that design, simulate, and execute attacks on enterprise networks to identify vulnerabilities
– Understand how hackers track you and your associates online
– Become a Forensic Analyst, the detectives that investigate breaches and solve virtual crimes
– Protect yourself online using advanced anonymity and privacy techniques
– Master Cyber Security best practices and techniques to become a Top 10% Cyber Security Engineer
Why Should I Learn Cybersecurity?
Whether you’re a complete beginner looking to become an Ethical Hacker, someone looking to learn about securing computer systems, or a programmer looking to advance your career by adding an in-demand skill to your toolkit, this cyber security course is for you.
In the world of cyber security there is a constant battle between good and evil.
There are bad actors all over the world launch cyberattacks every day aimed at extorting money, damaging a person or business, or accessing and stealing sensitive information.
As a Cyber Security Engineer you get to be at the forefront of fighting this war against these bad actors. And because digital assets are so valuable for companies, they will pay huge salaries to those able to fight for them.
With more and more cyberattacks happening each day, Cyber Security Engineers have become one of the most in-demand jobs in the world…Continue reading the course page…
Meet your instructor
Hi, I’m Aleksa Tamburkovski!
Aleksa, a Zero To Mastery Academy instructor, is a Penetration Tester with 5+ years of experience in Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security. Aleksa’s goal is to teach you the foundations of Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security.
Author: Aleksa Tamburkovski
Updated: September 2022
Size: 3.38 GB