[TylerMcGinnis] React Fundamentals
The modularity of the React ecosystem is extremely powerful for building applications. However, it makes learning React a nightmare when first starting out. To even get a React app up and running, you need the right combination of React, Webpack, and Babel. In this course we’ll start from a blank folder and we’ll build an application that encompasses everything you need to get started building production ready applications with React (including Routing and Ajax requests). With an average rating of 9.3/10 from 2,945 reviews, this could be the most popular and highest rated way to learn React. Recently updated and compatible with React 16.3.
What you’ll learn
Imperative vs Declarative
Container vs Presentational Components
Stateless Functional Components
Private Stateless Functional Components
Building for Production
Who is this course for?
- Angular developers who want to learn about why React is gaining popularity.
- Developers who are frustrated with the disjointed approach to learning React and want a linear, coherent path.
- jQuery or Backbone developers who want to learn a more declarative, component based approach to building UIs.
- Native mobile developers who want to see what all the hype around React is about.
- Front end developers wanting to modernize their skillset in order to get a raise or apply for another job.
Size: 2.93 GB