[PentesterAcademy] Python for Pentesters
This course will teach you Python scripting and its application to problems in computer and network security. This course is ideal for penetration testers, security enthusiasts and network administrators who want to learn to automate tasks or go beyond just using ready made tools. We will be covering topics in system security, network security, attacking web applications and services, exploitation techniques, malware and binary analysis and task automation.
A non-exhaustive list of topics to be taught includes:
- Python Scripting – Language Essentials
- System Programming and Security
- Network Security Programming – Sniffers and Packet Injectors
- Attacking Web Applications
- Exploitation Techniques
- Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering
- Attack Task Automation
- Further Study and Roadmap
We also have a Certification 17 associated with this course in case you are interested.
Size: 4.08 GB