[NotJustDev] The Full Stack Mobile Developer
Join the Full Stack Mobile Developer course and learn the full lifecycle of mobile app development. Master your backend and frontend interface skills by building complex real-world projects with React Native and AWS Amplify.
What You’ll Learn:
– Create 2 portfolio mobile apps: Instagram and Duolingo.
– Be confident in bringing any mobile application from scratch to market
– Master cross-platform mobile development for iOS and Android with React Native
– Set up a CI/CD pipeline that will automatically build and bring your application to market.
– GET EMPLOYED and start earning a six-figure income
– Build rich applications with AWS Amplify
– Set up an authentication system using email and social networks such as Google and Facebook.
– Design and implement complex database systems and GrapqhQL APIs
– Develop and implement an activity feed system.
– Build scalable, secure, and cost-effective server systems with AWS based on industry best practices.
What You’ll Build:
The best way to learn new technology is through project-based learning. That is why the course will focus on practical experience. You are going to build 2 projects.
With the knowledge and confidence gained in the first project, we will create the deepest, most complex, complete Instagram clone.
Vadim Savin (notjust.dev)
I started my career as a Fullstack Developer when I was 16 years old. In search of more freedom, I switched to freelancing, which quickly grew into a global software development agency. Because it wasn’t hard enough, I launched my startup, which has over 20,000 users. This experience gave another meaning to being (not just) a developer. I am also a proud former Amazon SDE and AWS Certified Architect, Developer, and SysOps. You are in good hands.
Author(s): Vadim Savin
Videos Duration: 29h 17m
Size: 8.07 GB
Hii, can you also read React 101 videos from the same course. I guess they are missing. Thank you for the course
dueolingo clone is not present in file , and can you tell me all the Instagram videos are present in that file?