[EatTheBlocks] 6 Figure Blockchain Developer
Becoming a Highly Paid Blockchain Developer And Getting Your First Job Just Got Easier
The Step-By-Step Aim-Load-Fire Method to Find Your First Highly Paid Blockchain Job
You’re just about to get EVERYTHING you need to join in this hot market!
Why become a blockchain developer (and why NOW)?
Have you ever wondered what all the Adobe Creative Cloud apps do? This course is for you. Explore everything the Creative Cloud has to offer and discover the best features in each tool. Focus on the areas that interest you or watch the entire course to get a strong foundation on the complete Adobe toolset. There’s something here for every creative pro. Instructor Paul Trani spotlights the apps for design and illustration, photography, video, 3D, animation, web design, and user experience. Plus, learn how to showcase your work online using Adobe services such as Behance and Portfolio.
• The demand is SKYROCKETING, but the supply of good developers with this specific set of skills is slower to increase…
• It’s “new” so no one hiring is going to ask for years of experience (a good portfolio can be enough)
• MASSIVE investments are being made in the industry by large companies and especially in DeFi
• I’ve personally got my first job as a blockchain developer for a salary of $100k and… remote
But while this all sounds very attractive, how do you actually get started with this skill and find a job?
Because the resources you can find out there look like this:
• You learn to make a very simple app that has nothing to do with the professional ones you’ll need to get hired
• You get overwhelmed by the number of possibilities and blockchains to learn (and end up knowing only a little about everything)
• Overly technical tutorials that bore you to death with the mind-numbing mechanics of building useless apps, and don’t say a thing about strategy to find a job…
• Very hype-y teachers that make big claims about showing you the way… But rehash the same content that brings no result or CLEAR step-by-step to learn.
• Not up-to-date content (old versions of Solidity, web3….)
The truth of the matter is that there are only a few things you need to focus in and learn to
• Build a World-Class Portfolio of Decentralized Applications (Dapps)
• Learn the skills that will ACTUALLY get you hired and help you develop blockchain apps
• Position yourself and standout with a rockstar profile: to find your very first blockchain job/project (and many more after that)
• Jump on a juicy trend while it’s still not a wide-spread idea
What If You Don’t Know ANYTHING About Development?
Ok Julien… This is all great but what if I have very little knowledge of the fundamentals of coding: HTML, CSS, JS,…
I got you there:
This includes a Bootcamp Series – Foundation of Web Development for Blockchain Development
I’m going to teach you live the tools you need to be able to start leaning blockchain development.
So even if you’re a newbie, no excuses!
Hi, I’m Julien and you may have discovered me through through my YouTube channel: EatTheBlocks.
I’ve been a blockchain developer for over 4 years (when it wasn’t cool yet) and worked on project for many cutting edge companies in the blockchain industry.
In 2017, I started creating tutorials and resources to show other wanna-be blockchain developers how to acquire the skill necessary to get in the industry and get their 1st highly paid job (like I did).
Size: 2.99 GB