[DigitalMarketer] Become a Certified Content Marketing Specialist
There was a time when having a blog was enough, but today (if you actually want to generate free, targeted traffic) you need to do more.
So how do you do it?
How do you build a “machine” that turns content into free, targeted traffic?
Fortunately, that’s exactly what you’re about to learn…
FACT: Businesses Need Content Marketers
(…Who Actually Know What They’re Doing)
I’m not going to sell you on the importance of content marketing.
If you’re here, you already know it’s an essential aspect of any digital marketing strategy, because content marketing:
- Builds authority and credibility…
- Engages and nurtures both prospects and customers by providing ACTUAL value, and most importantly it…
- Enables your message to spread to new audiences organically (i.e. for free!)…
In other words, content marketing delivers traffic, leads and customers: The lifeblood of any business.
So that’s why businesses need content marketers.
There’s just one problem: Most so-called “content marketers” don’t know what they’re doing.
That’s where you come in.
As a Certified Content Marketing Specialist, you are uniquely qualified to help brands convert content into organic traffic and sales.
More specifically, in this master class, you’ll learn:
- How to create your Customer Avatar so you can architect a content strategy that attracts leads and buyers.
- The 8 tools you’ll need to be an effective content marketer
- The “GC = A” Content Marketing Formula that connects the dots between content and sales
- The TOFU/MOFU/BOFU content strategy that transforms ice cold prospects at the top of the funnel (TOFU) into loyal buyers of even your most expensive products and services at the bottom of the funnel (BOFU)
- The 6 types of content you need in the Middle of the Funnel (MOFU) to generate targeted leads and prospects
- 5 content types that convert leads into serial, high-ticket buyers
- Choose from 12 Goals, 16 Metrics and 21 different types of content to create a content strategy that is laser focused on moving the needle for your organization. (Building this content plan is a snap using our Content Marketing Plan worksheets)
- The 60-Second Editorial Planner document that makes content planning a breeze (Seriously… you can plan a week of content in less than a minute)
- 6 simple article tweaks (My favorite is “Hiding Easter Eggs”) you can make to any piece of content that will get it CONSUMED
- The 4 proven ways to find people that can create content for you (and the two ways you can motivate them to create outstanding content for you)
- 212 blog post ideas that guarantee you’ll never have writers block again including…
- 8 blog post types that hijack the virality and authority of OPC (Other People’s Content)…you won’t have to write a single word.
- The 11 Point SEO Health Check that uncovers the CATASTROPHIC structural issues that will condemn your website to Google Purgatory (Learning to spot these issues is guaranteed to make you a hero)
- The SEO silo process that has worked since the first blogs went online in the 90’s, stopped working when the spammers started keyword stuffing and building shady links, and now is the ONLY thing that works to get free Google traffic.
- The 9 Components of The Perfect Email Newsletter (The “Greased Chute” opening and “Drill Down” P.S. are two tactics that drive email traffic through the roof)
- PLUS… you’ll learn the 8 organic (free) and 5 paid traffic channels you can employ to spread your content across the social web (Adding these traffic strategies to great content is liking pouring gasoline on a bonfire)
In short, Certified Content Marketing Specialist (a.k.a. “Content Masters”) are able to not only deliver fresh leads and customers…they are able to deliver those leads and customers “organically”…even FREE!
If you’re interested in becoming such a “Content Master,” then I have one question for you…
Are You A “Doer”…or Just a “Talker?”
(or…Why You Might Want To Get Certified)
Let’s face it: Marketing experts are a dime a dozen.
So how do you separate those who “walk the talk” from the ones who merely…
That’s the problem!
And at DigitalMarketer, it was our problem, too. You see, we don’t just teach marketing best practices, we actually DO MARKETING for businesses that we ACTUALLY OWN.
We aren’t researchers. We aren’t journalists.
We’re business owners running companies (both online and offline) in B2B and B2C markets selling everything from cosmetics to camping equipment to industrial water filters and everything in-between.
In other words: WE ACTUALLY DO THIS STUFF…
…so we know how hard it is to find truly skilled people who know what they’re talking about.
And that’s why we created the “Content Marketing Mastery” course and certification.
We built this certification to train our own team members, but in the spirit of “open sourcing” our business (which is what DigitalMarketer is all about) we’re now making this certification and training available to the world.
In short, we’re making it available to YOU…
What You’ll Learn In This Course
The Content Lifecycle
Discover how to create stellar content for all 3 stages of the marketing funnel. When you know this, you’ll be able to attract new visitors to your site and take them on a journey from Awareness through Product Evaluation and all the way to Conversion.
Content Technology Needs
Learn the 8 types of technology you need to succeed as a content marketer. We’ll also give our recommendations for each type of technology to ensure you get the most effective and user-friendly tools available.
Blog Marketing Mastery
Master the 12 critical aspects of building a successful blog. You’ll learn what types of posts to publish, the secret to writing great content, how to create high-converting lead magnets, and more.
Learn how to effectively get your content out into the world and increase your exposure using a combination of email marketing, SEO, paid distribution, and social media promotion.
Size: 14.90 GB