[Coursera] IBM Data Engineering Professional Certificate
Launch your new career in Data Engineering. Master SQL, RDBMS, ETL, Data Warehousing, NoSQL, Big Data and Spark with hands-on job-ready skills.
What you will learn
Create, design, and manage relational databases and apply database administration (DBA) concepts to RDBMSes such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and IBM Db2.
Develop and execute SQL queries using SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE statements, database functions, stored procedures, Nested Queries, and JOINs.
Demonstrate working knowledge of NoSQL & Big Data using MongoDB, Cassandra, Cloudant, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Spark SQL, Spark ML, Spark Streaming.
Implement ETL & Data Pipelines with Bash, Airflow & Kafka; architect, populate, deploy Data Warehouses; create BI reports & interactive dashboards.
Skills you will gain
- Relational Database Management Syste (RDBMS)
- ETL & Data Pipelines
- NoSQL and Big Data
- Apache Spark
- Data Science
- Database (DBMS)
- Python Programming
- Data Analysis
IBM Data Analyst Professional Certificate, etc., set of 8 different course for the acquisition of skills necessary for the job analysis data, which is using it, you can work in the market analysis of the data (that by the year 2028 growth of 20% will experience) a better place in mind. Job analysis data of your with the principles of analytics data strengthen the skills and practical business. You with the wide variety of tank Data, different scenarios and tools for analysis of data includes, Excel, and…, SQL, etc., Python., the Jupyter Notebooks and Cognos Analytics and apply the techniques of analysis will be familiar. This course to any programming experience or skill statistical don’t need the previous and to students that a college degree or have not the time is right. All that to start, you need to do, literacy, basic computer, mathematics, high school, work with numbers, as the desire to learn and a desire to strengthen your profile skills with the value of the industry.
Items that are in the training set is given:
- Certified in the use of spreadsheets and to apply Excel to run a variety of data analysis such as data wrangling, and data mining
- Making the chart varied in Excel and work with IBM Cognos Analytics to build the dashboard and in the illustration of data using a Library Python like Matplotlib
- The development of knowledge of the language Python for data analysis using a Library Python like Pandas and Numpy and calling the API and web service
- Describe the ecosystem data and sort the jQuery to access data in online databases using SQL and Python, the Jupyter notebooks
- Publisher: Coursera
- University: IBM
- Teachers: Rav Ahuja, Sandip Saha Joy, Steve Ryan, Kevin McFaul, Joseph Santarcangelo, Hima Vasudevan, Alex Aklson, Ramesh Sannareddy, Saishruthi Swaminathan
- Level: introductory
- Number of courses: 9 courses
- Language: English
Size: 999.85 MB