[Coursera] AI For Everyone
AI For Everyone is an artificial intelligence training course by the famous instructor and creator of the Corsara training site, Andrew Ng. The applications of artificial intelligence are not limited to engineers, and for this reason, if you want your organization to improve in the use of artificial intelligence, then you have referred to a suitable course. In fact, this training course is suitable for all people, especially non-engineering learners.
What you will learn in the AI For Everyone course:
- The meaning behind conventional technical terms artificial intelligence including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning and data science
- What can artificial intelligence do in practice?
- How to use artificial intelligence to solve problems in your organization
- How to build machine learning and data science projects
- How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company
- Investigating ethical and social issues in the field of artificial intelligence
Skills you will learn in this course:
- Workflow of machine learning projects
- Artificial Intelligence Terminology
- AI strategy
- Workflow of data science projects
About this Course
AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone–especially your non-technical colleagues–to take.
In this course, you will learn: – The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science – What AI realistically can–and cannot–do – How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization – What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects – How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company – How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI
AI For Everyone Course Topics:
What is AI?
Building AI Projects
Building AI In Your Company
AI and Society
Size: 560.28 MB