[Code4Startup] Fundamental Android for newbies in just 1 hour
This short course will cover basic and core concepts that you need to know to get up and running with Android in just 1 hour.
It will help the beginners to start building their own Android apps from scratch. By the end of this course (after about 1 hour), you will get a taste of how to build an Android app and gain more confident of building bigger apps.
You will be building a Movies List app that allow users to browse new movies and view the trailers. It’s simple app but you will learn so much here as a newbie. From designing UI to writing code.
Who should join this course?
- It’s FREE
- In just about 1 hour, you will learn quickly how to design with UI and code an Android app.
- With simple but key concept and practices you learn here, you can get a taste of how easy it is to build an Android app.
- This course is fun
You will walk away with:
- A taste of how to build your very first Android App.
- How to install and setup environment for Android development.
- How to design UI with Constraint Layout.
- How to build your Android app with Object Oriented Programming mindset.
- Understand key concepts like Activity and Adapter.
- How to transfer data between different Screen in Android app.
- How to work with Button, Textbox, ListView, VideoView, ImageView.
- How to customise your ActionBar.
- How to create your own icon and build a setup file for your Android app.
Duration: 4h 34m
Size: 479 MB