[Code With Mosh] The Ultimate TypeScript Course
TypeScript: Go from Beginner to Pro
TypeScript has never been so popular! It’s an essential language for building large-scalable applications. That’s why more and more companies are looking for developers who know TypeScript well.
In under 5 hours, you’ll learn everything you need to know to effectively use TypeScript in front-end and back-end development. You’ll see how TypeScript boosts your productivity and helps you write more maintainable and robust code with fewer bugs.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive, well-organized, and step-by-step TypeScript course that takes you from zero to hero, you’re in the right place. Enroll now to get started!
TypeScript: Beginner to Pro
A comprehensive, fun and highly-practical course that prepares you for the job
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
• Gain a solid understanding of TypeScript
• Use TypeScript for front-end and back-end development
• Troubleshoot TypeScript errors like a pro
A step-by-step, beginner-friendly course
• Gain a solid understanding of the TypeScript language and tools
• Learn all about classes, interfaces, and object-oriented programming with TypeScript
• Use generics to build re-usable types
• Create custom complex types
• Inject code using decorators
• Use TypeScript in React projects
• Use TypeScript in Node/Express projects
• Understand and troubleshoot confusing TypeScript errors
• Write modular code using modules
• Debug TypeScript code
• Customize the TypeScript compiler (tsconfig)
• Apply best practices
• And much, much more!
Who is this course for?
Meet your instructor
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I’m a software engineer with two decades of experience. I’ve taught millions of people how to code and how to become professional software engineers through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
Author: Mosh Hamedani
Last Updated: 2022
Duration: 5 hours
Size: 4.42 GB