[Code With Mosh] The Complete Python Course
Go from Beginner to Pro in Python in 12 Hours
Learn Python for AI, Machine Learning, Data Science and App Development
Learn to write Python code with confidence
Python is the most popular programming language in the world.
It’s used by big companies like Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Reddit, Spotify, Quora, etc.
Mathematicians, scientists, engineers and developers love it because of its simple and elegant syntax.
This course teaches you everything Python has to offer from the basics to more advanced topics.
A perfect mix of theory and practice, packed with real-world examples, exercises and step-by-step solutions – free of “fluff” and lengthy description!
Learn to use Python in automation, web development and machine learning.
By the end of this course…
You’ll be able to:
- Write Python code with confidence
- Get ready to learn web development and machine learning with Python
- Build command-line utilities
- Automate boring, repetitive tasks
- Write clean code like a pro
What You’l Learn…
Along with all the programming fundamentals, you’ll learn how to…
- Use essential Python data structures
- Use classes and modules
- Apply object-oriented programming principles
- Work with exceptions
- Build web scraping tools
- Use 3rd-party Python packages and publish your own
- Work with files and directories
- Work with CSV, JSON, Excel spreadsheets, PDFs, ZIP files, etc
- Send emails and text messages
- Automate UI testing with Selenium
- Call backend APIs
- Basics of building web apps with Python and Django
- Use Python in machine learning and data science projects
- And much, much more!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn programming for the first time
- College students who want to better understand Python
- Anyone who wants to automate repetitive tasks with Python
- Anyone pursuing a career in AI, data science or web development
- Python developers who want to brush up on their Python skills
No Prior Knowledge Needed
This course assumes you know nothing about Python or any other programming languages. Go from complete beginner to expert, with plenty of hands-on exercises along the way.
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I’m a software engineer with almost two decades of experience. I’ve taught over nine million people how to code and how to become professional software engineers through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
Size: 2.22 GB