Learn to build highly-scalable, fast and secure RESTful APIs with Node, Express, and MongoDB.
Learn to build applications with Node like a pro
Want to learn Node.js, but are tired of wordy and slow instructors who talk to you like you’ve never coded before?
Then I have the perfect course for you. A Node course that’s finally different from the rest.
A perfect mix of theory and practice with no waffling.
Learn to build RESTful APIs with Node, Express and MongoDB with confidence.
Includes best practices that pros apply, as well as going over common mistakes that many Node.js developers make.
All in a single course using a real-world project.
By the end of this course…
You’ll be able to:
- Build, test and deploy Node applications with confidence
- Store complex data in MongoDB
What You’ll Learn…
- All about Node module system
- Use existing Node packages or publish your own
- Implement CRUD operations
- Store complex, relational data in MongoDB using Mongoose
- Implement data validation
- Implement authentication and authorization
- Handle and log errors effectively
- Set up configuration for various environments (dev, test, prod)
- Write unit and integration tests
- Build features using test-driven development
- Deploy your Node apps to Heroku
- And much more!
Who is this course for?
- Back-end developers familiar with frameworks like ASP.NET, Rails, Django, etc who want to add Node to their toolbox
- Front-end developers who want to transition to full-stack development
You don’t need any familiarity with Node, Express or MongoDB.
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I’m a software engineer with almost two decades of experience. I’ve taught over nine million people how to code and how to become professional software engineers through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
Size: 3.06 GB