[VueSchool.io] Dynamic Forms with Vue.js
Learn how to create dynamic forms that consist of multiple steps with Vue.js
About the course
Learn how to create badass dynamic forms with Vue.js in this course. Dynamic forms are forms with multiple steps. They are also often called form wizards, where you go through a series of steps before you can complete the main form.
The assignment of the course is to complete the signup and order process of our fictional Coffee Box Subscription Service. We’ve prepared the markup and the CSS, so you can dive straight into the fun part.
A user should be able to :
• Pick a Coffee plan
• Login or create an account
• Enter her delivery details
• Select additional monthly treats
• Confirm her monthly coffee order
During this course, you’ll learn how you can structure your dynamic forms, what to look out for and what works in certain situations. We cover two different communication methods (events and promises) between the mama form and the steps.
This unique course covers a variety of tips and tricks you can implement in many Vue.js applications.
We validate our forms in this course, but we do not go through form validation in detail. Please check out our course on Form Validation if you want to learn more about the topic before you watch this course.
What you will learn :
• Communication between parent and child components/forms
• Dynamic components
• Preserving component’s state
• Control child components through $refs
• Asynchronous validation in Steps
• Watchers and keep-alive hooks.
Size: 445.25 MB