[VueSchool.io] Nuxt.js Fundamentals
Learn the fundamentals of Nuxt.js in this course that we created together with the founders of Nuxt. The course covers what you need to know from scaffolding to deploying your first Nuxt.js application.
About the course
Nuxt.js is a framework for creating Vue.js applications. Its goal is to help Vue developers take advantage of top-notch technologies and features in a fast, easy and organized way.
It is easy to get started with Nuxt.js!
The course covers the fundamentals of Nuxt.js and serves as a platform for everyone who wants to get started with Nuxt.
You do not need to know Nuxt.js to take this course, but you should know Vue.js.
After this course, you will be familiar with:
- What Nuxt.js is and how it can help you and your projects
- How to scaffold new Projects with their
- The structure of a Nuxt application
- Creating and navigating between pages
- Setting up meta tags for improved SEO
- Building and deploying a Nuxt.js App
- How to deploy your apps to Heroku and Netlify
This course is made together with the Chopin brothers (founders of Nuxt.js) and core member Alexander Lichter.
What you will learn
- What Nuxt.js is
- How to Scaffold a Nuxt.js Project
- How to Create Pages
- Dynamic Routing
- How to use Vuex with Nuxt.js
- SEO and Meta Tags
- Building and Serving Nuxt.js Apps
- Deploying Nuxt.js Apps to Heroku and Netlify
Size: 314.21 MB