[Udacity] FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER NANODEGREE V1.0.0
Full Stack Web Developer
Co – Created With
In this program, you’ll prepare for a job as a Full Stack Web Developer, and learn to create complex server-side web applications that use powerful relational databases to persistently store data.
- 1 Term
- 4 Months
- Study 5-10 hrs / week
Become career-ready faster
Full Stack Developer Jobs are ranked No.2 in World
RANKED #08 CNBC
Udacity ranked as the most disruptive learning company in the world for 2 years in a row by CNBC
Join a global community of over 20,000 Full Stack Developers who have learned with Udacity
Our Hiring Partners for Full Stack Developers
Prerequisites and Requirements
In order to succeed in this Nanodegree program, we strongly recommend that you have following prerequisites.
- Beginner-level experience in Python. If you do not have this experience, check out our Intro to Programming Nanodegree program or Intro to Computer Science course.
- Experience building front-end web sites with HTML and CSS.
- Experience using Git for version control. If you do not have this experience, check out our How to Use Git and GitHub course.
- You are self-driven and motivated to learn. Participation in this program requires consistently meeting the deadlines, and devoting at least 10 hours per week to your work.
- You can communicate fluently and professionally in written and spoken English.
- You have access to a computer with a broadband connection, on which you’ll install a professional code/text editor (ie. VSCode or Atom) as well as virtual machines (using VirtualBox and Vagrant).
- You are willing to contribute to the success of the program, including collaborating with fellow students, and giving us feedback on how we can improve.
Desirable Prior Experience:
- You’ve completed an object-oriented Python programming course.
- You’ve tried to build server-side applications in the past and want to learn how to do it at a professional level.
Full Stack Curriculum
Term fee includes
Best in-class content by industry leaders in the form of bite-size videos and quizzes.
- Developer FundamentalsBrush up on your knowledge of essential developers’ tools such as the Unix shell, Git, and Github; then apply your skills to investigate HTTP, the web’s fundamental protocol.
- Databases with SQL and PythonMaster relational databases with the power of SQL, and leverage Python to incorporate database logic into your programs.
- Servers, Authorization, and CRUDBuild multi-user web applications using the Flask framework, SQLAlchemy, and authentication providers such as Google.
- Deploying to Linux ServersDeploy your web applications onto Linux servers. Learn the essentials of securing and configuring Linux web servers, then deploy a full stack application to a live server with a database and routing.
Industry relevant projects + unlimited project reviews by our global reviewers
- Logs Analysis
- Item Catalog
- Linux Server Configuration
We guide and support you throughout your learning journey through these services.
- Search-based Q&A forum
- Collaborate with Fellow Students
Project reviews & feedback
- Receive actionable feedback from expert project reviewers until you get your code right!
Your Nanodegree journey
ENROLL IN NANODEGREE PROGRAM
enroll by 19 Dec 2018
BRUSH UP ON PRE-REQUISITES
while you wait for classroom to open, brush up on pre-requisites
classroom will open on 19 Dec 2018In case you feel unsure about the program, we offer a full refund on cancelling within 7 days of classroom opening.
submit all projects within 3 months
COMPLETE NANODEGREE PROGRAM
finish requirements for graduation
You are eligible to take part in our career fest Propel.
Learn from top Industry Experts
- Karl Krueger
LEAD INSTRUCTORKarl is a Course Developer at Udacity. Before joining Udacity, Karl was a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) at Google for eight years, building automation and monitoring to keep the world’s busiest web services online.
Lorenzo has had a passion for education since his first experience teaching computer science at a summer camp during college. He has lived in Boston, Boise, Bethlehem, Jerusalem and Mexico City before making California home. Lorenzo enjoys traveling, cooking, and taking on do-it-yourself projects. He holds a degree in Mathematics with Computer Science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with a concentration in Middle Eastern Studies.
Michael is a self-taught full-stack web developer and open source advocate. Before joining Udacity, he spent over 10 years developing classified applications for some of the most demanding intelligence organizations in the world.
Size: 15.23 GB