[LinuxAcademy] Docker – Deep Dive
Are you new to Docker or need a refresher on the current version? If so, then this course is for you!
This course will cover Docker 18.09.4, and you will learn:
• The basics of how Docker works
• How to install the Docker Community Edition
• How to manage images, containers, networks, and volumes
• Build images using a Dockerfile
• Tag images and push them to Docker Hub
• Use Docker Compose to deploy Microservices to Docker
• Run Docker in Swarm Mode for a more production-ready environment
• Use Secrets to protect sensitive data like passwords
This course has a number of hands-on labs that will put your Docker knowledge to the test!
I have over 17 years of experience in all phases of the software development life cycle, which includes software analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, debugging, maintenance and documentation. I am passionate about learning new technologies, methodologies, languages and automation.
Created By – Travis Thomsen
Size: 1.09 GB